Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bout Of Books Readathon Goals

Salaam Alaikum and hi,

   My goals for this Readathon? Read,read,read-and read.I have so many books that I want to read,but only a week's time.I am positive on 5 books, but waffling between to books that I am desperate to get to.I can't make up my mind.So here are at he books:

The Wake Trilogy by Lisa McMann
    Wake
     Fade
     Gone
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani
Beautiful Darkness by K. Garcia & M. Stohl
 
   The last two are the ones I can't decide between. I prep them both and chose when the time come, but I hoping I will catch reading fire and be able to read them both.I still have no other strategy other than just read like the wind.Seven books in one week!That is a feat for me and I will give it my best go. The Wake trilogy has fairly short books, and all the books in the reading pile are ones I REALLY want to read.So wish me luck  to keep the slumps at bay and that I can accomplish this seven book person reading coup.

No comments:

Post a Comment