Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Beat the Heat-Readathon That Is

Salaam Alaikum and Hi,

   So 12 books and 3,896 pages. That is wild.I am proud of myself and angry at the same time.I started four days late on August 2, and I have no idea what happened, but I screwed up my entry into the Readathon.I was not able to post progress updates in the second week, my link not working.So I do not know what to think.I just continued, posting updates via Twitter. In my mind I was a participant, and I was a reading fool.I read and completed:

Ghostgirl 1&2 by Tonya Hurley
Days Of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Deathnote 3&4 by Tsugumi Ohba
Chinese Cinderella by A.Y. Man
Does My Head Look Big In This? By Randa Abdel-Fattah
Curses!A F***ed Up Fairy Tale by J.A. Kazimer
Death Comes To Pemberly by P.D. James
Speak by L.H. Anderson
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

   That is not bad for a three week Readathon. I did blog more during this time, and it seemed that I was constantly reading.So before I jump onto the next Readathon on Monday, I spend Sunday catching up on YT videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment