Monday, August 26, 2013

BoB Wrap-Up

Salaam Alaikum,

   So another BoB has come and gone, and I am sad to see it go.It was even more fun than my first.I participated in three challenges, I vlogged everyday, and I wrote here in my blog everyday.I read six books-two more than my normal for a week- and I got 3 books ahead of schedule for my 100 in 2013 GR's goal.To me that is good.I realized that had I read just 4 more pages I would have read 2,000 pages in a week.But oh we'll, I still got to immerse myself in books that I was dying to read.I was holding on to the idea that the BoB would be extended another week.It's just so much fun.It was obvious that we were all enjoying ourselves immensely and would not have thought twice about keeping the party going.But all good things must come to an end.So six books read, 1,996 pages, three challenges,one twitter chat,daily blogs/blogs, and getting to know a great group of people.My Bout of Books 8.0 readathon was a huge success. I want to say a big thank you to our BoB hostesses, and all the other participants for a great week. Most of you I'll be be following on Twitter, and for the rest I'll see you at the next Twitter chat and the next BoB  January 6,2014:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment