Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books Day 1

  Hey guys,

    So day one of the readathon and there has already been a deviation from my TBR and I behaved exactly as predicted. I did pick up a book from my TBR.

Marly's Ghost" by David Levithan. It's a spin on Charles Dickenson's "A Christmas Carol".
I also picked up "Alpha" by Jasinda Wilder.his is the wildcard.I wasn't even planning on any adult romance in my reading life this week.It's a recommendation From Aesta of Aesta's Book Blog of FB.I'll be writing a review soon InShaAllaah.All I can say for now is WOW! It's a dark fantasy.So if you enjoy stories like those be sure to stay tuned to my blog.
   I didn't participate in the Twitter chat.I was really busy Monday evening.I did do the challenge "Fictional World of Travel".Here's my entry.
Can you guess the countries where the settings of the stories in these books?

   So that was my first day.I'm not tweeting alot.Just reading whenever I get a free moment.I am a little more busy than previous readathons.School starts next Monday so we have been gearing up for that.So,like I said, I'm just reading every chance I get.See you guys tomorrow.BYE:)
S

No comments:

Post a Comment