Sunday, May 19, 2013

SATURDAY PROGRESS (5/18)

BOOK:The Oracle Glass by Judith Merkle Riley
PAGES READ:418/521

BOOK:A Series of Unfortunate Events (#1) by Lemony Snicket
PAGES READ:162/162
COMPLETED

BOOKS READ TO DATE:3

Salaam Alaikum,
   So I made it. I met my goal. I know what you're thinking. Lemony Snicket? A Series of Unfortunate Events??But, it's a book right? And a good book at that.
    A Series of Unfortunate Events was a great book to change things up a bit with. The Oracle Glass was getting a bit monotonous, and I needed to change gears or else I feared that I would drop the book out of boredom. My strategy worked because after that quick reading detour with the Baudelaire children I returned to the Marquise de Morville with a renewed interest in her story.So now I will spend my morning reading the last 103 pages of The Oracle Glass. And then perhaps book two in the Series of Unfortunate Events as my interest in the Baudelairs has peeked also.

Http://www.boutofbooks.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment