Monday, May 20, 2013

SUNDAY PROGRESS(5/19) and WRAP UP

BOOKS READ:4
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Twentieth Wife by Indu Sandaresan
The Oracle Glass by Judith Merkle Riley
A Series of Unfortunate Events(#1) by Lemony Snicket

Salaam Alaikum and Hello,
   This was a great week.I learned a lot of new things about myself and I met many new people.I learned about many new books out there that I am planning on reading very soon.And I have to say that it is nice to see that I am not the only person with an obsession for books.
   My goal of four books was not really a goal.To be honest I normally read read books a week anyway.I just wanted to be part of something good,and fun.It was cool knowing that there were a bunch of people reading a lot of books at the same time as I was.So I only read four when others read six or eight.Some kept a page count, I did not.None of that mattered to me and I did not feel in competition.I just hoped that someone else knew that I was reading with them- the I was part of their literary community and they are a part of mine.I now have a TBR bookshelf.Yes, you read right- a BOOKSHELF! All titles of fellow participants,(book-tubers,bloggers,both),that I am chomping at the bit to read.
   So a big thank you to the organizers of the BoutofbooksBooks read-a-thon.It was a lot of fun and I cannot wait for the next one.Count me in ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment