Wednesday, May 15, 2013

TUESDAY(5/14)PROGRESS

UPDATE 5/14:
BOOK:The Twentieth Wife by Indu Sundaresan
PAGES READ:200
BOOKS READ TO DATE:1
Asalaam Alaikum,
   So far so good.I am actually ahead of schedule.I did have to change my second book.'The Other Tudors' was hideous-and I'm not talking about the story.I do wish I had the extra time to chat with other participants.But this is my first read-a-thon, so I' m no very proficient with these things.By the next one I will be more comfortable.I've just been so happy because I now know so many other book readers like myself- not to mention learning about great,new books.
    So today it's just read,read,read.I'm going to finish with my current book and start on my final book of the list InShaAllaah.If all goes well,I can squeeze in one more book.But which one?TBR bag to the rescue!!


http://www.boutofbooks.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Glad your ahead of schedule, keep up the great work!

    My BoB updates.

    ReplyDelete