Monday, January 6, 2014

BoB 9.0 Day 1 Progress Report

Salaam Alaikum and Hello,

   So how was the first day of the readathon? AWESOME!! And busy. The last time I did the BoB I didn't have a one year old. I  actually started reading at 12 am until 2:30 am, then started up again at 4 pm. I have my son to run after all day, then I had to prepare dinner and help my daughter with her math homework. I was literally running after my son the cute little rascal. I'm sure you at the Tweet chat saw my post: "DO NOT tweet and Walk." Yeah. I was following Ibrahim and walked into a door. I can laugh about it now. So what did I get through. The first thing I did was enter to win the Grand Prize. Then I made my entry into today's mini challenge, "Book Buying Spree", hosted by Rachelia at Bookish Comforts. I did the Tweet Chat and man was that fast paced. I had forgotten how fast paced they are. As for the books, I vanquished 3 and I'm working on my fourth.

   Snow White by The Brothers Grimm 80 pgs
   Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll 160 pgs
   The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer 178 pgs
   A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness 50/205 pgs
 
   So that is a total of 468 pages. Not bad. I kicked of this readathon exactly as I'd hoped. So that's all for now. Catch ya later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment