Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Two Book Review

Mine to Tarnish (Mine, #0.5)Mine to Tarnish by Janeal Falor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
   I loved the first book in Janeal Falor's Mine series-"You Are Mine". So it should come as no surprise that I liked this prequel novella.I love the concept and the characters.The love story in this book was so sweet.I hope that we run into the characters in later installments.Although I hate the world our characters live in, (for obvious reasons), I do like the idea of it. Not that I am in agreement with it, but I find it to be an interesting component of the story.

View all my reviews





Captured (The Captive, #1)Captured by Erica Stevens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
   I have no idea why Erica Stevens (not the authors real name) couldn't find a publisher for this book.It's amazing.The first in The Captive Series, I liked it so much that I have to get my hands on not only the rest of this trilogy,but also her Kindred Series (4 books) and The Ravening series (2 books thus far,).
  The crown prince of the vampire world's royal family and the daughter of the head of the resistance falls in love, but by the end of the book all that love is destroyed by an evil trick. The crown prince's heart is hardened in one single act, and the girls heart is broken by what she believes is an ultimate betrayal. Both feel as though they've been betrayed, and I am anxious to see how the chips fall, and what happens on their descent.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment