Salam and Hello,
Update time! Wednesday. Halfway through this readathon and I find myself a little more than halfway through my TBR. So what books have I finished?
1. Snow White by The Brothers Grimm
2. Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
3. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
4. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
5. The Hogwarts Library(3bks) by J.K. Rowling
6. Mine To Tarnish by Janeal Falor
7. Captured by Erica Stevens
Nine books in three days. 1,066 pages. I didn't participate in any mini challenges or Twitter chat. I didn't even tweet for that matter. I'm more sick than I would like to be at the moment. But I will continue at least to read. I'm so close to achieving my reading goal for the readathon. I can't stop now.