Monday, January 6, 2014

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner-Book Review

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5)The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

  Although the world in this book is one I already knew about- having read the Twilight Saga quite some time ago- it was very good. I,like the author, did wonder about who the little girl was in Eclipse.I was told the back story of everyone else, and wanted to know hers too.Even if she was only a just a blip on the page. I understand that Stephanie Meyer couldn't keep alive in a novella who she had killed off in the series, but that didn't make me not wish for a different outcome. I liked Bree and it saddened me to see her as only a pawn. I wanted her to live.Live and see the world with Diego and Fred. But it was not to be.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment