Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lexicon by Max Barry

a href="https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16158596-lexicon" style="float: left; padding-right: 20px">Lexicon
Lexicon by Max Barry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
How to review a book about words, using words, without spoiling it for other readers. 'Good' is not a good enough word to describe this book. Among other things, it was intriguing, and mysterious, and confusing,and all the characters were badass. Some more than others. This book reminds me a lot of X-men. Just imagine being able to take control of others by just watching them, by listening to them talk. Imagine telling a stranger exactly who you are,your strengths and weaknesses,by answering a question.
  No the book isn't very fast,but so much happens that boredom is out of the  question. It made me think about what I say to people,and how I use social media to communicate my thoughts,ideas,likes,dislikes,worries,and,passions.


No comments:

Post a Comment